TERISOLIR: How to Make Browsing With Mozilla Being Fast

Here I will share how to create a Browser MozilaFirefox faster. The first step, open FireFox and type about: config in the URL box (where a ngetik site address) and press enter. What I will have a warning from firefox to be careful in the work-config is especial

Here I will share how to create a Browser MozilaFirefox faster. The first step, open FireFox and type about: config in the URL box (where a ngetik site address) and press enter. What I will have a warning from firefox to be careful in the work especial config, click becarefull I'll, I'll promise! (I have). Tab on the filter type network and press enter.

Locate the network.http.pipelining change its value from false to be true to the way a double click. search and have network.http.pipelining.maxrequests below the line. Replace the value of 4 to 10. If I exit FireFox and open again. Well now your FireFox browser I can browse faster.

hopefully useful ...

Monday, December 1, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "How to Make Browsing With Mozilla Being Fast"

Write a comment